The Chamber Updates
Our Board President, Dennis Klein, gave all of us a great update about member news, chamber news and more. Watch below and be entertained.
Thank You Zephan For An Amazing Webinar!
Last Wednesday Zephan Blaxberg of ZMB Media instructed our monthly webinar attendees about video marketing ideas, software, apps and live stream equipment. Video is such a powerful marketing tool, and Zephan explained not only HOW to create good video but then what to do with it.
It you missed this one, or want to watch it again, click the button below.
Important News From Baltimore County
Baltimore County Business Forum — COVID-19 and Beyond:
Exploring Economic Impacts and Opportunities in the Baltimore Region
Registration is required to join this event. If you have not registered, please do so.
Baltimore County Executive Johnny Olszewski has assembled a distinguished panel of regional thought leaders who will discuss the pandemic’s impact and recovery forecast trends as well as exploring the unique opportunities emerging in business sectors like technology, logistics, domestic manufacturing, retail distribution and others.
The one-hour session will be monitored by Baltimore County Director of Economic and Workforce Development Director Will Anderson, and panelists include:
• Dr. Daraius Irani, V.P. of Strategic Partnerships and Applied Research at Towson University
• Baltimore County Executive Johnny Olszewski
• Scott Phillips, Managing Director, Legal and Business Consulting Services, LLC
• Tom Sadowski, Vice Chancellor for Economic Development at University System of Maryland
• Michele Whelley, CEO of the Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore