Unlimited Crabs, Corn, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Salads, Beer & MORE!
Join us to celebrate 30 years of an incredible Northwest Chamber event!
Our Annual Crab Feast sells out EVERY year, so please register now. We do not expect at-the-door tickets to be available.
EARLY BIRD PRICING ENDS 7/20/23!
After 7/20, tickets increase by $10
If you can’t join us but want to support the Chamber, you can also enjoy crabs and order “Crab-a-Bag” To-Go!
(a baker’s dozen of crabs)
for just $59 that you can pick up at the American Legion during the crab feast hours.
This year we are taking toiletry donations for the troops which will support the outreach efforts of The American Legion Post #116
Needed items include: boxed snacks, single serve coffee pods, toiletry items, games and more. Please see our social media pages for more specifics to support!
Sponsorships are available as well- all include at least 1 ticket!
What to Expect: :
- Doors open at 5:30 for burgers, hot dogs, salads, drinks and networking
- Two types of beer and non-alcoholic drinks are complimentary
- Crabs will be brought out at 6pm for 2 hours of unlimited picking and eating
- The acoustic music of Chris Montcalmo for entertainment
- 50/50 raffle and The Magic Wheel will be available for prizes
- Sponsors will have take-aways for you
- A ton of fun will be had by all!