From Level 10 Business Solutions Website:
Join us at the 8th Annual Crab Cake Challenge expo. This annual Crab Cake & Crab Soup competition is our largest event of the year. This year’s event will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 13th from 4-8pm in the beautiful Sports Bar Ballroom at Laurel Park in Laurel, MD.
The event will feature samples of crab cakes, cream of crab soup, MD crab soup, dessert, beer & wine from local Maryland restaurants, caterers, breweries and wineries. Attendees can try all of the samples and then vote for their favorites crab cakes and soups.
We will also have a Casino Night, a DJ, an Interactive Photo Booth and door prize drawings every 30 minutes as well as LIVE music at the After Party from 8-10pm where we will announce the winners of the competition. There will be a cash bar available throughout the entire evening for beverages other than beer/wine samples.
- Crab Cake & Crab Soup Samples from Local Restaurants/Caterers
- Dessert Samples from Local Restaurants/Caterers
- Local Brew & Wine Samples from Local Maryland Breweries/Wineries
- Music by Absolute Entertainment DJs
- Casino Night Entry
- Access to 75-100 Local Business Exhibitors
- Interactive Photo Booth
- Door Prize Drawings every 30 minutes
- LIVE music at the After Party from 8-10pm
$25 – Advance Tickets (through Sept. 12th)
$35 – Tickets at the Door
Group Tickets: (invite your clients, prospects or employees)
$75 for five tickets
$150 for ten tickets
*This event is being advertised for our member “Level 10” and is not a chamber-sponsored event.