Northwest Hospital is a dynamic 221-bed hospital in Randallstown with more than 1,500 employees dedicated to providing the best quality of care with compassion and kindness. Teams of skilled medical professionals treat our patients at our Centers of Excellence including the:
- Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Herman & Walter Samuelson Breast Care Center
- Alvin & Lois Lapidus Cancer Institute
- Rubin Institute for Advanced Orthopedics
- Sandra and Malcolm Berman Brain & Spine Institute
- Cardiovascular Institute
- Sleep Centers
- Krieger Eye Institute
- Cosmetic Surgery Center
- Center for Wound Care
Northwest Hospital is also the proud recipient of the Maryland Patient Safety Center’s top honor, the prestigious 2017 Minogue Award for Patient Safety Innovation.
Northwest Hospital is part of LifeBridge Health, one of the largest, most comprehensive and most highly respected providers of health-related services in Maryland. LifeBridge Health advocates for preventive services, wellness and fitness services, and programs to educate and improve health in our communities.