The following companies are hiring!
Glyndon Lord Baltimore Cleaners
Route Driver/Rug Department Team member
Seeking a candidate that likes variety and enjoys staying active! There will be 2 components to the job to keep you engaged and energized.
The first consists of serving as the dedicated route driver for a Wednesday-only route in downtown Baltimore and learning the other routes to serve as a backup driver if needed. A clean driving record is required.
The second component of the job is working in our rug department to assist our rug department manager as needed.
Some heavy lifting (20+ lbs) is required, and the candidate will be physically active in both roles.
A positive attitude and desire to learn are key attributes we value in a candidate.
Plant Production Team Member
Dry cleaning plant production help wanted. Full time. Monday – Friday. Experience preferred, but not required. We will provide training. Compensation based on experience. Must have transportation.
Assistant Plant Manager
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Full-time. Assists in managing the daily operations of the plant. This position requires supervision of all plant staff to ensure that they are carrying out their tasks effectively and in a timely manner. Responsible for decision making and task delegation. Responsible for scheduling employees, ensuring employees are staying on task and performing their jobs safely, alerting Maintenance Manager of any maintenance needs, ensuring the plant is kept neat and clean, and addressing any plant personnel issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including, but not limited to, the following:
- Oversee Quality Control
- Supervise and train staff
- Manage workflow to optimize efficiencies
- Ensure all equipment is working properly and ready for daily production
- Oversee Plant Production schedules and workloads to minimize overtime
- Handle Paid Time Off requests
- Meet regularly with Senior Management to identify improvements/needs within organization
- Assist in investigating customer complaints and adhering to claim policies
- Ensure customer is notified if items will not be ready as promised
- Enforce all safety policies and regulations are being followed, including adhering to the employee handbook
- Participate in the interview process for potential new employees
- Lead weekly huddles (before or after lunch) when all staff are present
- Inventory Management
- Plant start-up and closing
- Strong computer skills
- Must maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Strong communication skills
- Identify current and new employee training needs; assist in skill building
- Experience in the Dry-Cleaning industry or something similar
- Excellent people skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Celebree School of Owings Mills
Celebree School of Owings Mill is currently seeking Lead Qualified Infant/Toddler Teachers, Preschool Teachers, School Age Teachers, Assistants and an Assistant Director.
Visit this link for more information:
Marriott Owings Mills Metro Centre Hotel
Various hospitality positions.
For a list of the current openings and to apply, visit https://careers.crescenthotels.com/marriott-owings-mills?fbclid=IwAR0b55sf1Y5J7XN4ZiCPKjtg4ew42yv0RcW3jX6bkK6B7NW22uoHco65Y7Y
Leaps & Bounds Tutoring
We are seeking tutors and teachers for part-time employment for 6th-12th graders. The pay rate is $25-$35/hour.
Qualifications: Teachers/Tutors must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Secondary Education (all subjects needed). Must have one or more years of experience teaching/tutoring K-12.
Hiring for all subjects, standard, GT, Honors, AP, and Test Prep (SAT/ACT and more).
For more info: email@example.com
Santoni’s Marketplace & Catering
We are currently hiring various positions. Visit our website for available jobs and descriptions.